To commemorate the 150th Anniversary as a milestone in the history of the City, The Club is planning a number of festivities. The celebrations will span over a two month period, culminating with the main event in the form of a cocktail function on Saturday the 15th October 2016, at The Club’s premises in Bird Street.
Please find the provisional programme of events below, and make a note to save the dates:
(Dates may be subject to change but we will keep you informed)
- Saturday 13th August 2016: Black Tie Dinner for members and their partners
- Saturday 27th August 2016: High Tea in the afternoon
- Wednesday 14th September 2016: Coffee Table Book Launch
- Wednesday 21st September 2016: Rugby Business Network
- Thursday 29th September 2016: Centre Stage Music Show
- Saturday 15th October 2016: Cocktail Function
Coffee Table Book: As part of the 150th anniversary, we are in the process of compiling a Coffee Table Book. Members will soon be given the opportunity to place orders for the book.
Crest: A 150th Year seal has been designed to roll out onto items such as menus, wine lists, email correspondence, etc. You may have already noticed this on the coasters in the Bar.
Press: A press release document has been prepared to announce the celebrations to the broader public during the month of July.